How did I do as a parent this year?
Am I reaching my professional goals?
How did I do with my financial plans?
And maybe, Is my marriage going to get better?
We talk about marriage a lot here.
Because we feel it’s that important.
Because unfortunately we think that there are a lot of couples out there asking that question … Is my marriage going to get better?
Well, we have some exciting news.
This month we are doing another FREE webinar December 18th. The topic this time will be 10 Easy Steps To A Better Marriage.
I’m real stoked about this one because my good friends former NFL quarterback Jon Kitna and his wife Jennifer will host it. What’s so great about this one is that Jon and Jennifer aren’t professional spokespersons for marriage. They are just a REAL couple sharing some REAL secrets to what has helped their marriage grow and improve over the years.
Here are a few questions you might be asking:
1. What will I learn from the webinar? We’re going to talk about these things and more:
- The importance of loving your spouse selflessly
- What it means to honor your spouse and how to do that
- What “submitting” to one another really means… and also what it doesn’t mean
- And more
2. Is this webinar only for married folks? Definitely not! While married couples will get a lot of great help from this webinar it can also help anyone who is contemplating marriage now or in the future.
3. When do I watch? The webinar is on Thursday, December 18th at 8PM ET (that’s 7PM CT and 5PM PT). If you can’t make it that’s ok, register anyway and we will send you the full recording after it’s done.
Check out this preview of what to expect!
Then register today for this webinar that will prove to be super-helpful for you marriage!