Very rarely do you find situations where the secret to unlocking success in your life can be found in a single solution and or resource. In other words, the notion of a “magic pill” is more often fantasy than reality.
This applies to almost all spheres of our existence. There’s no single solution for:
- Growing in your faith.
- Bettering your health.
- Mastering your finances.
- Advancing in your career.
- Improving your marriage and/or family life.
And guess what?
There’s no single solution for conquering porn and/or sex addiction.
If there was, trust me… we’d offer it.
Recovery is a multifaceted process. There’s no way around it. And the fact that it is highly connected to our overall mental wellness makes it even more complicated. But, when you do implement certain resources and solutions such as counseling, being in a support group, and maintaining a life of transparency and accountability, you can achieve success.
That said, doing everything you need to do can feel overwhelming. And generally, there is no one size fits all solution for those seeking help.
It’s kind of like trying to find the right streaming solution for all your entertainment needs. It’s almost impossible to find one that offers everything you want, which usually means multiple subscriptions to multiple platforms with yes, multiple bills to track.
Now for those of you newer to XXXchurch, you may never have heard of X3watch. But, if you’ve been following us for a while, you probably know that when we were part of Fireproof Ministries, we had our own accountability and filtering software called X3watch.
Of course that all changed when we (Live Free Ministries) acquired XXXchurch and relaunched back in 2020.
Well, primarily for two reasons.
- We didn’t want to become a software company. Our vision, mission and calling is to help people live fully integrated and purposeful lives. It’s not to create software solutions.
- While we do think that healthy accountability is exceedingly important for anyone, especially those seeking sexual integrity and freedom from porn addiction; we don’t believe that accountability alone (let alone accountability software) is enough.
But then we had the chance to reacquire the X3watch brand and transform it into a comprehensive solution for people seeking recovery-oriented resources, including accountability, community, and expert instruction.
So we took it!
Now, don’t get me wrong. I am not telling you that the new X3watch 2.0 is a true all-in-one solution for your recovery needs.
There is no such thing.
But, what I am telling you is that the new X3watch 2.0 offers you the ability and convenience of being able to equip yourself with multiple resources and tools needed for recovery tailored to your needs.
And the best thing?
You can track all of it with one simple and highly discounted subscription service.
That’s right, with just one product you can get:
- Online accountability and filtering software powered by Ever Accountable.
- Online courses and instruction through X3university.
- A healthy support community to help you in your times of need courtesy of the Live Free Community. (for men only)
And that’s just the start. Eventually we hope to increase the number of options available, so people have more choice and say in what they want for their recovery needs.
Currently, X3watch 2.0 has 3 different bundle offerings:
- The Ally Bundle – $89.99 per year
- Including: Ever Accountable Software and the Accountability 101 Video Course
2. The Community Bundle – $119 per year
- Including: Ever Accountable Software, the Accountability 101 Video Course, and access to the Live Free Community
3. The Pacesetter Bundle – $179 the first year and $119 each year after
- Including: Ever Accountable Software, the Accountability 101 Video Course, access to the Live Free Community, and the X3pure video workshop
I’m really excited about this rebirth (if you will) of X3watch because it checks off so many boxes, such as:
- Accountability software that goes beyond just software.
- Maximum customization for each individual’s needs.
- Reduced costs to the user (Example: Covenant Eyes, one of the largest accountability software providers in the marketplace, charges their customers $184 per year JUST for accountability software).
- Simplified billing and/or subscription management.
If you need help with your recovery and are looking for a great place to start, check out X3watch 2.0 and pick the plan that works for you.
And if you’re not sure which one to pick – we have you covered there too 😉 Just click here for our recommendation.