I wanted to put this out on the site. I trust these people and think that this will be a great documentary that will tell a great story. Please read below about who they are looking for.
Cable Television Network and an award winning TV production company are currently developing an impartial documentary about amateur pornorgraphy in America. We are hoping to hear from everyday Americans – adults (over 18 years of age) – who have in the past participated in the amateur pornorgraphy world and why. Through her own personal exploration, our host, will meet individuals coping with unique circumstances, and gain an understanding of their positions and their worlds.
We hope to follow 3-5 individuals in a program that will be both personal, unique and eye opening, and are specifically searching for individuals who have had a negative or bad experience performing amateur pornorgraphy, and are NO LONGER participating.
Were you ever forced to do something you did not want to do? Were you cheated out of pay? Were you ever in a bad situation you couldn’t get out of? Were you manipulated by an ex into doing it? Did a relationship fall apart because your spouse, partner or family found out? Did you lose your job, home or reputation because of your participation? Did you contract an STD or become pregnant? Do you regret ever doing it? …We want to hear your story.
Selected participants must be open to sharing their lives on cable television. If selected, we would film two “days in the life”. All inquiries will be kept confidential and if you want a different name to used to protect your identity or to be filmed in silhouette we would be fine with it.
Serious Inquiries only.
Must be over 18 years of age.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Must be an American resident and located in America.
Please email us at [email protected] and provide the following information, if you are serious in finding out more about the documentary:
1. Full Name: (as well as any maiden names, aliases, nicknames or stage names)
2. Age: (Please include a scan or photograph of a legal form of identification to verify that you are 18 or older)
3. City and State of Residence:
4. Sex preference and/or category you performed in (Gay, Straight, etc.)
5. How long did you film amateur porn?
6. Reasons for doing it (Financial? Sexual?)
7. Was it a side hobby or were you making a living from it?
8. How many films did you complete? How often did you film?
9. Who were you filming with?
10. Where did the videos appear?
11. When did you stop performing and why?
12. Describe your negative experience:
13. What are you doing now?
14. Please send a regular head shot – No nude or racy photographs.
15. Please provide your best contact number and email to communicate outside websites or forums.